Save money! Never miss an issue!
Take a year's subscription.
Subscribe here »
As 2,300 volts shot through Allen “Tiny” Davis’s vast frame his whole body arched upwards like a rocket about to take off. Blood spewed from his face, splashing down his chest and abdomen to form a stain the size of a dinner plate. Afterwards he was found to have suffered burns to his head, leg and groin area while still alive. This month’s instalment of Drama In The Death House doesn’t disappoint…
Leah Freeman’s father died still wondering how his daughter lost her life. Her mother Cory was determined she would not live or die with the same question going unanswered. Don’t miss this courageous woman’s struggle to see justice done.
Jocelyne and Jean-Claude were enthusiastic about modernising their new home, especially as they were now retired. But when a workman called they had no idea that he knew nothing about building, or that the deal they struck with him would cost them their lives…You won't believe this European shocker.
But what else is inside?
* After 21 years in prison he killed again
* Viewpoint plus competition
* Killer caught by the mother who never gave up
* Was he killed by a gun or a sword?
* European Crime Report
* Part 5 of Drama In The Death House: Too fat to fry
* How killers die
* Thirty Years Ago In Crime
* One Life Of Crime: “Murder – it’s what my family does”
* MD Forum: John Ware’s body – is it still buried here in Devon?
* Gateshead’s furniture factory murder mystery
* “Evil step-mother who killed my sons should be burned as a witch”